Our hotel is open for you again on 11th June, 2020.
New cancellation conditions
In case you are unable to start your holiday due to Covid-19, the following cancellation conditions apply until 31.07.2020:
• If cancellation is communicated up to 10 days before arrival, only the deposit paid will be retained for confirmation, no further cancellation costs will be charged.
• Later cancellations are charged at 70% of the booked stay.
• In case of no-show, early departure or late arrival the whole booked stay will be charged.
• The deposit paid will be deducted from the cancellation costs.
• Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
Strict hygiene and safety measures
• Numerous disinfection stations with sensors in all areas of the hotel
• Disinfection of all relevant surfaces such as door handles, tables tops, and lift buttons several times a day
• Regular health checks as well as Covid-19 training for our employees
• All employees wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves.
• Sufficient distance between the tables in the dining room
• Water world: the supply of chlorine in the water ensures that bacteria and viruses are eliminated.
• Wellness area and garden: Large areas by the pool and in the extensive garden ensure safety and relaxation.
• After each treatment accurate disinfection of all treatment utensils
A garden area for relaxing
Experience pure nature
In the idyllic village of Avelengo/Hafling, relaxation is child’s play. Lean back and experience the mountains, forest, and nature at close range. Where? In the spacious garden area of the 4-star Hotel Avelina.
The redesigned garden area is a real highlight during your holiday in South Tyrol. After exciting outdoor activities or before a pampering sauna session, there is nothing better than admiring the beauty of nature and the boundless panoramic views.
Take a dip in the year-round heated panoramic outdoor pool and relax on our large sunbathing lawn. Or, spend an adventurous time with your children at the hotel’s playground.
The unique location of our spacious garden area on the Monzoccolo/Tschöggelberg high plateau with view on the mountains of the Merano region provide relaxing moments under the sun.