Our hotel is open for you again on 11th June, 2020.
New cancellation conditions
In case you are unable to start your holiday due to Covid-19, the following cancellation conditions apply until 31.07.2020:
• If cancellation is communicated up to 10 days before arrival, only the deposit paid will be retained for confirmation, no further cancellation costs will be charged.
• Later cancellations are charged at 70% of the booked stay.
• In case of no-show, early departure or late arrival the whole booked stay will be charged.
• The deposit paid will be deducted from the cancellation costs.
• Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
Strict hygiene and safety measures
• Numerous disinfection stations with sensors in all areas of the hotel
• Disinfection of all relevant surfaces such as door handles, tables tops, and lift buttons several times a day
• Regular health checks as well as Covid-19 training for our employees
• All employees wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves.
• Sufficient distance between the tables in the dining room
• Water world: the supply of chlorine in the water ensures that bacteria and viruses are eliminated.
• Wellness area and garden: Large areas by the pool and in the extensive garden ensure safety and relaxation.
• After each treatment accurate disinfection of all treatment utensils
Merano/Meran – ski holiday de luxe
White landscapes, fresh mountain air, and endless kilometres of slopes. Exploring Merano/Meran on skis is a variety-packed adventure with countless opportunities – especially at Merano 2000, just a 10 minutes’ drive from our hotel in Avelengo/Hafling.
With its 40 kilometres of slopes on the sun-kissed Alpine plateau, the ski area near Merano/Meran provides for delightful hours in the snow. From beginners to pros, from families with children to the young and young-at-heart – here everyone will find the perfect slopes for their fitness level. With a capacity of 10,000 people per hours, the state-of-the-art lifts of Merano 2000 guarantee a smooth ascent. And thanks to our private ski shuttle, you’ll reach the ski area easily and at no cost! Plus: You can store your ski equipment in the hotel’s own ski cellar.
Winter in Merano/Meran is packed with opportunities
Experiencing Merano/Meran on skis, while tobogganing or hiking but that’s not all – a winter holiday in South Tyrol awaits you with countless other possibilities.
Cruise along perfectly prepared trails on the sun-kissed high plateau while cross-country skiing. Enjoy yourself while ice skating or playing ice hockey on the idyllic natural ice rinks. Admire the snowy landscapes from a new perspective while ice climbing. Listen to the silence of the unspoilt nature during legendary ski tours. Or let yourself be enchanted by the romantic atmosphere during a winterly horse-drawn sleigh ride.
Enjoying Merano/Meran on skis or speeding down the mountain on two runners – whatever you choose, a holiday in Avelengo/Hafling is full of possibilities.