- The rates are per person and night incl. half board. The rates do not include the local tax, which is payable upon departure and amounts to 1.70 € per person. Children under the age of 14 are exempt.
- For bed and breakfast, we offer a discount of 8.00 €.
- For single occupancy, a surcharge of 15 % is applied.
- Our rooms are available from 3 p.m.
- In case of early departure, you will be charged for three nights.
- Upon request, you can bring your pet with you. A flat-rate of 15.00 € will be charged per day (without food). Please understand that pets are not allowed in the dining area, sauna area, and garden area.
- For your comfort, smoking is forbidden in the entire house.
Our hotel is open for you again on 11th June, 2020.
New cancellation conditions
In case you are unable to start your holiday due to Covid-19, the following cancellation conditions apply until 31.07.2020:
• If cancellation is communicated up to 10 days before arrival, only the deposit paid will be retained for confirmation, no further cancellation costs will be charged.
• Later cancellations are charged at 70% of the booked stay.
• In case of no-show, early departure or late arrival the whole booked stay will be charged.
• The deposit paid will be deducted from the cancellation costs.
• Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
Strict hygiene and safety measures
• Numerous disinfection stations with sensors in all areas of the hotel
• Disinfection of all relevant surfaces such as door handles, tables tops, and lift buttons several times a day
• Regular health checks as well as Covid-19 training for our employees
• All employees wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves.
• Sufficient distance between the tables in the dining room
• Water world: the supply of chlorine in the water ensures that bacteria and viruses are eliminated.
• Wellness area and garden: Large areas by the pool and in the extensive garden ensure safety and relaxation.
• After each treatment accurate disinfection of all treatment utensils
Holidaying near Merano/Meran in a hotel with 4 stars
Our rooms and suites
After an exciting and adventurous day, everyone looks forward to a cosy ambience. The welcoming and modern rooms and suites of the Hotel Avelina, your hotel near Merano/Meran, with 4 stars, ensure restful nights with plenty of relaxation, and help you start the new day in the mountains fresh and full of energy.
Children rates per child and night in the parents’ room with two full-paying adults:
|Age||Double room Arnika||Suite Enzian||Junior suite Liebstöckl||Family suite Goldmelisse|
|0 to 2.9 years||15.00 €||15.00 €||15.00 €||25.00 €|
|3 to 5.9 years||25.00 €||25.00 €||25.00 €||35.00 €|
|6 to 9.9 years||35.00 €||35.00 €||35.00 €||45.00 €|
|10 to 13.9 years||50.00 €||50.00 €||50.00 €||60.00 €|
|14 to 18 years||64.00 €||64.00 €||64.00 €||74.00 €|
Due to the current situation, we have changed our cancellation conditions for 2020 so that you can book your stay without any worries.
Please note: The following cancellation conditions are valid until 31/07/2020 and apply only if you are unable to start your holiday due to Covid 19:
If cancellation is communicated up to 10 days before arrival, only the deposit paid will be retained for confirmation, no further cancellation costs will be charged.
Cancellation conditions in general:
There is no right of withdrawal in terms of the consumer protection codex – nevertheless we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- If cancellation is communicated up to 30 days before arrival, only the deposit paid will be retained for confirmation, no further cancellation costs will be charged.
- In case of later cancellations, 70% of the booked stay will be charged.
- In case of no-show, early departure, or late arrival, the entire booked stay will be charged.
- The deposit paid will be offset against the cancellation costs.
Notice concerning Part III, Title III, paragraph I of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005)
TIP: our travel cancellation insurance
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a holiday. With our travel cancellation insurance, you are financially covered. If you should delay, cancel or cut short your booked holiday, cancellation fees may apply. Protect yourself from unexpected expenses by taking out travel cancellation insurance. Follow the link below for more information or consult the documents we will send you with your booking confirmation.
European travel insurance