- The rates are per person and night incl. half board. The rates do not include the local tax, which is payable upon departure and amounts to 1.70 € per person. Children under the age of 14 are exempt.
- For bed and breakfast, we offer a discount of 8.00 €.
- For single occupancy, a surcharge of 30 % is applied.
- Our rooms are available from 3 p.m.
- In case of early departure, you will be charged for three nights.
- Upon request, you can bring your pet with you. A flat-rate of 20.00 € will be charged per day (without food). Please understand that pets are not allowed in the dining area, sauna area, and garden area.
- For your comfort, smoking is forbidden in the entire house.
Holidaying near Merano/Meran in a hotel with 4 stars
Our rooms and suites
After an exciting and adventurous day, everyone looks forward to a cosy ambience. The welcoming and modern rooms and suites of the Hotel Avelina, your hotel near Merano/Meran, with 4 stars, ensure restful nights with plenty of relaxation, and help you start the new day in the mountains fresh and full of energy.
Children rates per child and night in the parents’ room with two full-paying adults:
|Age||Double room Arnika||Suite Enzian||Junior suite Liebstöckl||Family suite Goldmelisse|
|0 to 2.9 years||20.00 €||30.00 €||30.00 €||50.00 €|
|3 to 5.9 years||35.00 €||45.00 €||45.00 €||55,00 €|
|6 to 9.9 years||45.00 €||55.00 €||55.00 €||65.00 €|
|10 to 13.9 years||60.00 €||70.00 €||70.00 €||80.00 €|
|14 to 18 years||74.00 €||84.00 €||84.00 €||94.00 €|
There is no right of withdrawal in terms of the consumer protection codex – nevertheless we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
Bookings can be cancelled or postponed free of charge until further notice 3 days prior to arrival if your arrival is prevented due to a travel warning, border closure or Covid19 illness.
Standard cancellation conditions
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- If cancellation is communicated up to 30 days before arrival, no further cancellation costs will be charged.
- In case of later cancellations, 70% of the booked stay will be charged.
- In case of no-show, early departure, or late arrival, the entire booked stay will be charged.
Notice concerning Part III, Title III, paragraph I of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005)
TIP: our travel cancellation insurance
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a holiday. With our travel cancellation insurance, you are financially covered. If you should delay, cancel or cut short your booked holiday, cancellation fees may apply. Protect yourself from unexpected expenses by taking out travel cancellation insurance. Follow the link below for more information or consult the documents we will send you with your booking confirmation.
European travel insurance