Our hotel is open for you again on 11th June, 2020.
New cancellation conditions
In case you are unable to start your holiday due to Covid-19, the following cancellation conditions apply until 31.07.2020:
• If cancellation is communicated up to 10 days before arrival, only the deposit paid will be retained for confirmation, no further cancellation costs will be charged.
• Later cancellations are charged at 70% of the booked stay.
• In case of no-show, early departure or late arrival the whole booked stay will be charged.
• The deposit paid will be deducted from the cancellation costs.
• Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
Strict hygiene and safety measures
• Numerous disinfection stations with sensors in all areas of the hotel
• Disinfection of all relevant surfaces such as door handles, tables tops, and lift buttons several times a day
• Regular health checks as well as Covid-19 training for our employees
• All employees wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves.
• Sufficient distance between the tables in the dining room
• Water world: the supply of chlorine in the water ensures that bacteria and viruses are eliminated.
• Wellness area and garden: Large areas by the pool and in the extensive garden ensure safety and relaxation.
• After each treatment accurate disinfection of all treatment utensils
Health and hygiene regulations Covid-19
When we open again in June, you can look forward to a holiday with more protection for you and your family, more personal attention, and plenty of warm-hearted hospitality for a carefree break in beautiful Hafling. We are looking forward to spending time together and we will support you more responsibly than ever during your holiday. The measures we have adopted will give you a feeling of safety and familiarity, all of which is in harmony with our customary Avelina feel-good factor. Let us gaze ahead towards a wonderful time together.
We are really looking forward to your arrival and when the time is right, we will protect you by wearing mouth protection. We will welcome you warmly with a gleam in our eyes and our hospitality will stir you despite maintaining a safe distance – we promise!
In accordance with the current health and hygiene regulations, our cleaning team buzzes around the house at regular intervals and uses professional techniques to ensure disinfected surfaces and fresh air to guarantee complete cleanliness. We also provide additional disinfection stations with sensors at various hotspots in our house for you and our team.
We protect our staff with a great sense of responsibility!
Our treasured staff is indispensable, so we take great loving care to ensure their safety and wellbeing through regular health checks as well as training them in Covid-19 safety and hygiene measures. Naturally, our professionally qualified and conscientious staff always wear mouth and nose protection. This also benefits you. After all, a full team means perfect service.
In spite of wearing a mask, you will detect our smiles – our familiar cordiality is easy to see in the expression of our eyes. During your holiday they will pamper you exclusively and with the required distance to the next table, serving you delicious treats while using mouth protection. Your personal service team will respond intimately and cordially to your culinary wishes.
Our incomparable location not only spoils you with a fantastic view, but also guarantees your unlimited freedom of movement on numerous hiking trails, which you can undertake directly from our house.